For alumni of the Department of Money and Macroeconomics, the GMMA membership is free of charge until the end of the first year after graduation. After the first year, members donate 50 Euros per year or – at their discretion – a higher amount. With the GMMA being a recognized non-profit, the membership fee is tax deductible in Germany.
For members of other alumni organizations of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, the minimum annual fee is reduced to 25 Euros.
Alumni Members of the GMMA:
- Get access to the GMMA network
- Can contact other Alumni members
- Are invited to alumni meetings and conferences
- Help improve both teaching and research at the Department of Money and Macroeconomics
- Are able to stay in touch with students and faculty
How to Become a Member?
Our application form is available here. If you are interested in becoming a member of the GMMA, please use the form and we will provide you with further information.